Camp Nanowrimo April '16

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
I'm super late to the party! Does anyone have room in their cabin? None of my writing friends participate in the camps, so I'm on my own this time around!

Plenty of room in Cabin 2. What's your camp name?

Ancoelle

Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to join Cabin 2! My nano name is Ancoelle as well.

atombaby

nice & cynical
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elldimensional.wordpress.com
Still debating on trudging through my old mss or working on a new project. I'm leaning towards the former, but I've got to see if I have the time. If/when I decide, I will definitely want to join a cabin, thank you guys for doing this!

AshleyEpidemic

Did you see my bag?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soipondered.wordpress.com
Is there still room in Cabin 2? I need to do this. A kick in the but is necessary and attempting doing Camp on my own has always turned out miserably as I find excuses to stop. Accountability is key. My username is AshleyEpidemic.

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if Cabin 2 has roo, but I do know accountability is totally the key. We can use this thread (or the April wrimo thread) for accountability too! We don't have to just hang out in our cabins.

Camper party! :partyguy:

ahpinhed

Registered
Reaction score
This will be my first camp. Looking forward to trying out some new material and seeing how it resonates with readers.
-Aaron

ahpinhed

Registered
Reaction score
You're a great cheer leader my friend! This is your element, I hope you go far with it!

Racey

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a bit late to the party starting camp nano this year, but can you add me too? Nano username is tracey_e

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if Cabin 2 has roo, but I do know accountability is totally the key. We can use this thread (or the April wrimo thread) for accountability too! We don't have to just hang out in our cabins.

Camper party! :partyguy:

Yes, but we should make a promise not to tar and feather people who don't make their word count goals. We all know what happened last camp. ;)

This will be my first camp. Looking forward to trying out some new material and seeing how it resonates with readers.
-Aaron

I'm happy you've joined AW. :)

Hi, I'm a bit late to the party starting camp nano this year, but can you add me too? Nano username is tracey_e

Welcome to Camp 2! I sent you an invite. Plenty of room for more campers.

Last edited:

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
I've been doing Camp for the last two days, but for various and sundry reasons have ended up not in a cabin. I'm a long-time NaNoer but this whole "no accountability" thing doesn't seem to be working out, so can I get an invite to the second AW cabin? My user name over there is the same as it is here.

Thanks.

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
I've been doing Camp for the last two days, but for various and sundry reasons have ended up not in a cabin. I'm a long-time NaNoer but this whole "no accountability" thing doesn't seem to be working out, so can I get an invite to the second AW cabin? My user name over there is the same as it is here.

Thanks.

Invite sent. Welcome to Cabin 2!

Ancoelle

Registered
Reaction score
I WON! *jumps around the room* I WON I WON I WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.