Do you do yoga?

Melody

Writer of MG, YA and Adult
Registered
Reaction score
I do a bit of yoga at home and have been doing so for several years now. I use DVDs by Lilias Folan, so it's pretty basic. Have not tried it in a class setting, but I have several friends who do and love it.

CreativeHeart75

Registered
Reaction score
I can't say that I've done yoga but I did start taking a Tai Chi class and I absolutely loved it. I had to stop going because I had booked a surgery and couldn't afford to drive to the class. I miss it very much and hope to go back to it some day. I live in a small rural town and all of these types of things mean driving to the closest city which is about 30 minutes away. Maybe a move closer is in order. ;)

Last edited:

WritersUnblock

Registered
Reaction score
Tried it, didn't like it, tried tai chi, but couldn't memorize it, now I just do the 8 steps of qi gong - good enough for me :)

But serious props to those who do yoga and tai chi - you have more self discipline than me!

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
yes I yoga!

Specifically, I do this sequence for my sciatica issues. Once I'm a bit better I'll be doing some more of the beginner stuff.
We had a free class 2x a week here in my little town but that ended because of summer volleyball practices. Maybe it will start back up later this fall.