My Old recipes from 2005

John61480

The Elements of Style
Registered
Reaction score
These are my old recipes I made for my family when we were together in the year 2004 and 2005. I am tired of them and I thought some were ingenious because of the cheap methods with everyday stuff. I came up with some new stuff but haven't tried them yet so I don't feel comfortable sharing the new recipes. But these recipes in this post I have tried more than once and have enjoyed them a lot, my family thought they were weird and mostly had no comment on my cooking.

A New Take On Old Bloody Mary

V8 tomato vegetable juice with your choice of either any variety of Italian salad dressing or any variety of cucumber pickle juice. For a more spicy Bloody Mary you can add onion spice powder and Worcestershire sauce with anchovy in it and you can also add a dash of Black Pepper seasonings but for the most part the Italian salad dressing will have most of the ingredients you need.

A New Take On Steak and Potatoes

Cook a steak on a grill and add Worcestershire sauce while you cook the steak to keep it moist and then toward the end of cooking the steak baste the steak with Montreal steak sauce and continue to cook the steak until the Montreal steak sauce is “burnt” onto the steak. Then comes the secret to this recipe and you use the powder mix of McCormick Béarnaise sauce and cook it ahead of time and smother the steak with the Béarnaise sauce and serve the steak with scalloped potatoes.

“Tickle” the Game Hen recipe

Simply take a Game Hen and any variety of your choice of marinade and dump the marinade into the empty cavity within the Game Hen where the guts and organs were and dump the rest of the marinade onto the Game Hen outside including the skin. Bake the Game Hen in the oven and cut off the meat from the Game Hen. The meat from the Game Hen will have been tickled from the steam of the marinade within the inside of the Game Hen to tickle the meat on the outside.

A New Take On World Flavor Chicken

Take pieces of fresh chicken and dump soy sauce all over it. Then take curry powder and mix it well with the soy sauce and on top of the chicken. The secret combination is the soy sauce and curry powder mixing together on the chicken when you bake the chicken in the oven. It tastes unbelievable when it’s done.

A New Take on the most expensive caviar from an ocean CRAB.

Boil a ocean crab an crack it open. Look for the green colored soft stuff, there won't be much to the crab with this but you know the green stuff when you see it because it has a funky creamy spicy taste. This is expensive because you waste a whole ocean crab looking for the green colored stuff in the body of the crab and once you pile up the green crab stuff you have a expensive side like caviar. I call it Crab Caviar and keep in mind the green stuff is NOT crab meat!