The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [eZine] International Speculative Fiction

deep blue electric angel Susan Anwin's Avatar

[eZine] International Speculative Fiction

Hi all,
    I sent a short story to ISF on the 21st of June 2015, never heard back from them since. Sent them an email (no phone no. is listed on their site) on the 1st of Nov 2015, never got a reply. Checked their fbook page (no activity since 2014), sent them a pm (but not really hoping to get an answer). Googled them, but found nothing that indicates they closed shop or anything. Their website; https://internationalsf.wordpress.com/
    Anyone, any ideas?
    Last edited by Susan Anwin; 02-16-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred Chris P's Avatar
    I'd say they shut down, if only based on the two years since their last issue. I don't know about this specific mag, but some are one-person shops run as a hobby and when the person loses interest or something comes up the mag just stops. No big press releases or even notices on the website.
    Join any time! Take the 2017 AW Reading Challenge. Pick 12 books from a list of topics and read/discuss with us throughout the year.

deep blue electric angel Susan Anwin's Avatar
    Yeah possibly, altho this one had quite a crew of editors, contributors, etc listed on their site.