XBox 360 Game Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoirSuede

Running gags aren't for me
Registered
Reaction score
If GTA interests you even a little, look into Saints Row. I haven't played 1 or 2, but 3 and 4 are absolutely wild rides. It started as a GTA clone and very quickly grew into its own. It's GTa that doesn't remotely try to take itself seriously. And if you're not up for driving, you don't drive much in 4 at all.
Saint's Row 1 is literally a lame, try-hardy GTA clone while Saint's Row 2 is more in the tune of 3/4 but has an extreme bipolar problem where the game flip-flops between GTA4 serious and SR3 silly all in the span of a single cutscene.

InBloom

Registered
Reaction score
BioShock Infinite and Skyrim were always my go-to's.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I bought a copy of Brutal Legend today after work. Had dinner, then crashed out for a few hours in utter exhaustion, so haven't played it yet. Heck, I've only just loaded up AW! I think the first time I'll play that game will be tomorrow, when I'm all good and rested.

Strangely enough, though, when I went to the game store after work, the one a little farther away from me, they didn't have Bayonetta or Brutal Legend, and only had Mass Effect on the 360, not PC. But there are 2 game stores closer to me, and I managed to find Brutal Legend, at least. Still no Mass Effect on PC, or Bayonetta. Eh. *shrug* I at least know those games exist.

VeryBigBeard

Preparing for winter
Registered
Reaction score
That's because Steam is decimating game stores.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
*laughs insanely* I've only played about 45 minutes of Brutal Legend, but damn, it is hilarious! It's taking me a while to get used to the controls, but it's *much* easier to control than Perfect Dark Zero, so yay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.