• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Dumb Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone here wants to read fanfic.

In general, people are here with the ambition of getting their work published, since fanfic is inherently unpublishable (due to legal concerns) I doubt you'll find much interest. AFAIK there is no rule barring you from posting here for a beta partner though.

Nerdilydone

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, sorry. Not into it. Gonna have to recommend fanfiction net. I'm a little curious why you're asking for a beta reader. It's easy enough to post fanfiction online.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I expect quite a few of us here read fanfic. But there are better places to find readers for specific fandoms.

tiakall

*lurk*
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Yami no Matsuei! I only saw the anime and that was years ago, though, so I suspect I wouldn't be much help.

Seconding ffnet, though if you know any communities specifically for that fandom, they'll probably be better. FFnet's pretty hit and miss depending on the size of the fandom (and YnM isn't huge.)

Noizchild

Registered
Reaction score
Website
noizchild.neocities.org
Hey, Yami no Matsuei! I only saw the anime and that was years ago, though, so I suspect I wouldn't be much help.

Seconding ffnet, though if you know any communities specifically for that fandom, they'll probably be better. FFnet's pretty hit and miss depending on the size of the fandom (and YnM isn't huge.)

That will be find enough for me if you are avaliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.