• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publishing svcs] WildBlue Press

Eltondiva

Effieron Empress
Registered
Reaction score
From their website it seems a prior track record of sales and certain accolades are required/expected. There are AW's here who might be members that can shed some light on the particulars. I get the impression it might be by invitation?:Shrug: It doesn't say payment is required, but it does mention profit sharing, I imagine it must be a "team" effort, however if an author's performance is "stellar" they may not need such a service, unless there are areas they want to exploit, such as social media platforms.

Last edited:

MysteryRomance

Registered
Reaction score
WildBlue Press?

Hi,

I was thinking of submitting to them. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of working with this publisher? Many thanks in advance.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Hi MysteryRomance and welcome to AW. Our (very small) thread on WildBlue Press is right here. You can find almost any publisher by searching the Index to Agents Publishers and Other thread stickied at the top of this forum :)

MysteryRomance

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. I had seen that post but it was old and didn't convey any info. I guess I should have posted on that thread, though. Sorry.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
It's fine. Happens all the time. The mods try to keep things clean with update questions in the same threads. This'll probably be ported there in due time. I hope you get some answers :)