:hooray::snoopy::partyguy:

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Mary and Anna!

I haven't hit 50k yet, but my goal this NaNo was to finish two prior WIPs, both won NaNos hat just needed a few thousand more words. Today at 37,160 words total, I wrote my second The End! So whether I get to 50k or not, I won my personal goal and it feels soooo good!

Evabeth

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't hit 50k yet, but my goal this NaNo was to finish two prior WIPs, both won NaNos hat just needed a few thousand more words. Today at 37,160 words total, I wrote my second The End! So whether I get to 50k or not, I won my personal goal and it feels soooo good!

:e2woo: Congratulations! People who enter Nano with personal goals in mind are more likely to do something brilliant with their project, even after November has taken its bow.

bdwilson

Dedicated Lurker
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bdwilson.ca
I forgot to post, but I hit 50K yesterday :hooray:

Now I need to keep going, because I still want to get the 30 days of updates badge :tongue

Travis Kerr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrates to all of the nano winners who have already completed their work. I'm still a few days behind, having come into some trouble with my model for my cover art (I've been doing them both simultaneously) but I have little doubt that I shall finish the book within the time constraints. If I had heard of the challenge before the third I might already be finished, but I never heard of this until the third. No worries, the book will be completed on time. I'll let you all know when it's finished.

Evabeth

Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to post, but I hit 50K yesterday :hooray:
:Clap:

Now I need to keep going, because I still want to get the 30 days of updates badge :tongue

That makes two of us!

Congrats everyone! I finished last night.

:Clap:

Congrates to all of the nano winners who have already completed their work. I'm still a few days behind, having come into some trouble with my model for my cover art (I've been doing them both simultaneously) but I have little doubt that I shall finish the book within the time constraints. If I had heard of the challenge before the third I might already be finished, but I never heard of this until the third. No worries, the book will be completed on time. I'll let you all know when it's finished.

:e2cheer:Keep going! We're waiting for you. :e2cheer:

aprettytruestory

eating my words
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone!! :partyguy: Everyone is totally rad and awesome! (just like the Lego movie). I am positive many more AWers will be joining the Winner's Circle as we come up on the final stretch of NaNo :)

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
Did a few thousand today and slipped over the mark to 52k :)

Not much longer to the actual finish too, but I wasn't feeling it today. It's going to be a short novel, but it's also going to be a novel full of holes!

JustJess

Registered
Reaction score
Done! Finished last night :)

Congratulations everyone!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have to compile the document so I can verify, probably later tonight/early tomorrow, but I just joined the winners' circle about five minutes ago (word #50,000: "have"). 12 for 12.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.