The Winner's Thread - NaNo 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
At least 1 AWer has crossed the 50K finish line (not me). Come celebrate here and hold your trophies high

atombaby

nice & cynical
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elldimensional.wordpress.com
Wow Ashley, awesome job!! Truly amazing. Is the book finished at the 50k? Or will you keep on writing through the month?

aprettytruestory

eating my words
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!! 50k is quite an achievement, and in under 2 weeks no less! You're giving us all something to aim for :)

AshleyEpidemic

Did you see my bag?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soipondered.wordpress.com
Thanks! It's so exciting, I can't wait to celebrate with all of you. It is not finished, but I'm nearing the end and it looks like It'll be shorter than I initially expected. I plan on writing for the rest of the month at roughly the same pace. Once I finish this one, I have another story completely outlined and ready to go. It's actually an novel sequel to the short I wrote for this past year's SFFSS, since a number of people suggested I expand it.

LJD

Registered
Reaction score
I did it this morning! 50,383 words. Should take another 3-4 days to finish the novel.

aprettytruestory

eating my words
Registered
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAAAA I did it! I just hit 50,277. I am so tired. My eyes are burning from staring at the computer screen for so long, my wrist hurts like crazy and I'm pretty sure I was babbling at the end there. BUT I DID IT! Now, I'm going to eat bars of chocolate until I fall over and then sleep for the next 2 weeks (...which I just realized makes me sound like a bear. Oh well!).

atombaby

nice & cynical
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elldimensional.wordpress.com
Congrats to everybody so far!! And happy birthday Evabeth :) Awesome bday present!

I hit the 50k yesterday, but I am so far from finishing the story, at least I've made it this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.