Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOldBlackMarble

www.AnOldBlackMarble.com
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.AnOldBlackMarble.com
Posting my story so that we can discuss it? Like a fan thread, where people can ask me questions about the characters, plot points, etc? I'm writing a series, releasing about 2 chapters per month, and posting them on line. It's all free. Is there a subforum where I can create a thread for it, where people reading it can discuss anything and everything about it, like the way each TV show and film has a discussion forum?

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Posting my story so that we can discuss it? Like a fan thread, where people can ask me questions about the characters, plot points, etc? I'm writing a series, releasing about 2 chapters per month, and posting them on line. It's all free. Is there a subforum where I can create a thread for it, where people reading it can discuss anything and everything about it, like the way each TV show and film has a discussion forum?

There's the Share Your Work section (password: vista), where you can post excerpts from your work, but it's meant for people who'd like critiques, not really people looking for 'fans' to discuss their stuff, afaik.

If there's a big demand for a place for people to discuss your writing, have you considered putting up a comment section on your site?

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score

No, this isn't the place for that. You need to have your own blog/site to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.