Hi everyone!

SamanthaLau

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lausamantha.wordpress.com
Hello~!

I'm Samantha (you can call me Sam if it's easier ;) ). I've been writing pretty much since I could put pen to paper, but never overly serious. I was very into it when I was 10 or 11, then hit a slump, then started writing again and suffering from the typical doubts we all get when we start thinking about writing seriously (you know, the whole double-guessing yourself and such). I usually have a very easy time starting stories, but a very hard time continuing them and finishing them.

Recently (within the last couple of years) I self-published a couple novellas, which is something I feel very accomplished about. :)

I love reading pretty much anything, but fantasy and sci-fi are my favorites.
My writing is mostly M/M romance (at least, the two novellas I self published are), but I've written a variety of contemporary/fantasy-ish subjects in the past though none have seen the light.

I'm looking forward to reading all the interesting threads and tips, I've already been doing a bit of lurking about.
I'll stop rambling now.

Nice to meet you all!

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Hi Sam, glad to meet you!! Great to have another M/M writer here!!! :welcome:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

GreyBird

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on publishing - that is a big accomplishment! Welcome to the forum, good luck!

P.S. Love your avatar, by the way :)