My Life is Strange fan theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidname1313

Registered
Reaction score
Hey. So awhile ago I made up this theory about Life is Strange and I posted it on Steam. Nobody really cared so I'm going to copy paste it here to see what you think. Here it is (sorry for the text being funky and full of hearts)

Actually I don't have much evidence to back this up and I'm mostly talking out of my ♥♥♥. This just popped into my head randomly. I really only want to tell you about this so that if I'm right I can say I TOLD YOU SO and have proof to back it up.

So anyone played that infamous game sucker-punch developed for the PS3. That was some good ♥♥♥♥ right there. So anyways the antagonist of that game was actually the protagonist from an alternate future who sent himself back in time to stop the apocalypse through Machiavellian actions.

So what if in an alternate universe (let's call it universe A) Nathan ended up getting Max's powers and sent himself like (doing math here... ugh Mr. Jefferson is like what, mid forties, so like... uh 45-18=... um...) 27 years or so into the past (partly by accident) when Arcadia Bay goes all Roland Emmrich so that he can survive. Then Nathan changes his name to Mark Jefferson, becomes a photographer/serial ♥♥♥♥♥♥, manages to use his knowledge of the Prescotts to get in bed with them and ♥♥♥♥ (that's how he knows about their secret bunker and ♥♥♥♥). Maybe the varsity jacket that Max found in the was actually universe a Nathan Prescott's, which he brought with him when he time leapt, because we know universe b Nathan has his jacket on him when Warren kicks his ♥♥♥ and he didn't couldn't have visited the shelter in-between the altercation in the dorm room and Max's discovery of the shelter.

Well, either that or he just has two jackets.

Also other people have said that Mr. Jefferson knows about Max's powers and possibly has them himself, because he knew that whatever he shot Max up with would block or powers (or he got lucky).

Also other people have said that Mr. Jefferson knows about Max's powers and possibly has them himself, because he knew that whatever he shot Max up with would block or powers (or he got lucky).

Also there is evidence that Mr. Jefferson was definitively doing... whatever he's been doing long before Nathan got involved and that Nathan couldn't have hurt all the girls in that cabinet all by himself. The MO of the un-sub is too clean for a kid to be able to pull that ♥♥♥♥ off. (Note: Not an actually a detective or ♥♥♥♥, just saw like half a dozen seasons of Criminal Minds; the good ones, like before Prentiss left the second time). Now I'm not saying that Nathan isn't bug-♥♥♥♥ crazy, I'm just saying that it would take a man with at least a decade of experience to have filled that cabinet... a man like Mr. Jefferson, if he was a time-traveling Nathan Prescott.

Evidence:

1. Nathan and Mr. Jefferson both shoot their pictures in black and white.
2. Nathan and Mr. Jefferson are both white guys with brown hair.

yeah... I know...

Vertle

Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm very interesting, I admit, I'm unsure how I would feel if it ended this way. It would explain how both of them know about the bunker and would create the paradox of whether Nathan was always a murderer or if it was his future self's interference that caused that reality. Maybe that's why Nathan is so unstable as well. I don't think it will end this way though, seems a bit too sci-fi for the more ordinary interpretation of time travel that the game seems to be aiming for. Can't wait to find out the ending, only five more days to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.