Editorial structure of the Gr4ntvill3 G4zett3's Univ3r$e 4nnex

vintager

Registered
Reaction score
This is for those folks who know Ba3n's B4r; probably going to be a piece of useless info for the others.

So, I've been using the Ba3n's B4r's workshop for some time now, it's extremely useful and helped me make a few great sales. The workshop also serves as a slush pile for the Gr4ntvill3 G4zett3's Univ3r$e 4nnex, and I've always had questions regarding the 4nnex's editorial structure. The most active critter at the workshop, for example, is 3dith Ma0r; she reads every single (!) story and every version of that story and invariably responds with useful comments, ranging from the piece's structure to the writing style. Is she just an active critter? Is she a slush reader? An editor?

A month ago S4m Hid4k4 answered those questions.

The Univ3r$e 4nnex's staff consists of:
- S4m Hid4k4, editor;
- 3dith Ma0r, associate editor.

Here you go :)

Apparently, 3dith's positive reaction to a story (something along the lines of "I like it, wow") more or less guarantees its inclusion into the 4nnex; for 3dith to like the piece, it has at least to correspond to the 4nnex's editorial vision, which is: an optimistic view of the future, and a positive view of humanity.