NaNoWriMo Usernames and Profile links 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evabeth

Registered
Reaction score
Evabeth= Fortuna888

Don't hesitate to add me as a writing buddy/accountability partner. I am doing this--fingers quivering and all--and I plan to walk out a winner.

Good luck to all my courageous lions!

Jeneral

Cat wrangler
Registered
Reaction score
Been putting my writer persona together and out there in the world lately, so I made a new shiny NaNo account too.

Jeneral = http://nanowrimo.org/participants/jen-deluca (And I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to make that into the correct format. I blame lack of coffee.)

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
Gotta get over there to update my profile--I bombed out of Camp Nano, so all systems go this November :).

Hester = lambeatslion.

Maythe

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to those who've added me to their buddy list! I've been wondering the who/what/why of the buddy system. Is it just a friend list or is there more to it than that? I can't find an obvious answer to this (and am probably just being a bit oblivious as per usual).

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Thanks to those who've added me to their buddy list! I've been wondering the who/what/why of the buddy system. Is it just a friend list or is there more to it than that? I can't find an obvious answer to this (and am probably just being a bit oblivious as per usual).

It's a little friends list, a little "way to keep track of people you want to talk to, follow their stories/progress, or want to keep a quick link to for any reason."

Status
Not open for further replies.