Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Call for Submissions: MM Paranormal & Contemporary Romance [40% royalty]

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin NineStar Press's Avatar

Call for Submissions: MM Paranormal & Contemporary Romance [40% royalty]

Update: Valentine's submissions now closed. New submissions call open (see last comment).

Special call for Valentine’s Day 2016 stories!

NineStar Press is currently on the lookout for romance stories for the Valentine’s Day period. These stories must be LGBTQA+ and have a Valentine’s Day theme. Any genre, any category, and within the word count length parameters stipulated in our general guidelines. Submit to submissions@ninestarpress.com. Please put “Valentine Submission: [Title], [Author Name]” in the subject line and follow all other guidelines as stated on our website.

Our general submissions call also remains open. For more information, visit: http://ninestarpress.com/submissions/

We're a full-service publisher of LGBTQA+ fiction, currently accepting most genres and lengths, paying 40% royalty. Full details and a breakdown of our terms can be found on our website: www.ninestarpress.com
    Last edited by NineStar Press; 10-23-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Hi, Nine Star. I'd ask this via email, but I know other authors who are wondering, too: what file format do you prefer for submission story attachments? Your guidelines don't cover that, or I couldn't find it.

This M/M space opera
    Blog: Blue Night
    Art and jewelry online at Etsy.

Apologies! .doc, .docx, or .rtf is fine.

Thank you!

This M/M space opera
    Blog: Blue Night
    Art and jewelry online at Etsy.

Also, a nod for accepting good old .doc. A market in which I have fresh interest accepts only .docx, and suckers like me are going to have to convert if not upgrade software which is doing the job just fine, save that aspect.

Maryn, adorable when pouting
    Pretending I'm a reasonable and pleasant person is utterly exhausting.

Brick by Brick, a ménage ŕ trois novel (soon to be re-released)
    Taming the Wilde, FemDom spotted--and striped--in the wild
    Men in Love, anthology about--hey, you're already there, aren't you?
    Maryn Says, an irregular blog almost never about writing
    The Occasional Tweet

NineStar Press is seeking submissions of MM paranormal and contemporary romance novellas & novels.

For paranormal, think shifters, vamps, angels, demons, magic.

For contemporary, think modern love in a modern world. Doctors, firemen, rockstars, businessmen, baristas…and etc!

Our rates are competitive and our terms author-friendly. We’re launching on November 23 and already have 40+ titles in production – and what we need now is some delicious MM paranormal & contemporary to add to our spring/summer 2016 lineup!

Each book receives gorgeous cover art, extensive editing, a full marketing schedule, and wide release at all major retailers.

Books over 50k will also go into print within 1 year after the digital release. We also release in audio.

We are looking for works from 12k to 120k+. No short stories at this time unless full erotica.

Heat rating can be explicit or PG or anything in between.

For details on how to submit, visit www.ninestarpress.com and click on Submissions.

Please note we are still open for general LGBTQA+ works as per our submissions info page.