Not open for further replies.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Queer people! Don't fall for it. I think Doritos is trying to kill you with artificial colors. They are waging a chemical holocaust. RUN!

Doritos Rainbows are a limited-edition version of its Cool Ranch-flavored tortilla chips to show the chipmaker’s support of the LGBT community. The chips come in shades of green, blue, purple, red, and orange inspired by colors of the Pride flag (or, perhaps, Skittles’ “taste the rainbow” tagline).

But the proceeds go to a good cause. I'm not eating that shit, though.[ Be careful, it's a jungle out there -- there are rainbows in the jungle, you know.

Last edited:

JetFueledCar

tiny hedgehog
Registered
Reaction score
Thankfully, after eating baked Doritos the mere smell of the chips makes me nauseous (not kidding), so I wouldn't be buying them anyway.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I want!

Seriously, though...I only eat water and yogurt these days. But the IDEA of rainbow Doritos are awesome! I'll just keep WALKING on the rainbow instead of eating it. I love the crosswalks in the gay village in Toronto...they're all rainbow. Empowering. Maybe the Doritos will turn us into superheros! Too bad they can't use the tagline TASTE THE RAINBOW!

Mayhaps CRUNCH THE RAINBOW?

Osulagh

Independent fluffy puppy.
Registered
Reaction score
Meh. I'll just make some rainbow colored guac and make my own chips rather than eat some shitty try for flavor and substance.

Now, if Greenies comes out with some rainbow-colored biscuits... I might partake.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Blue isn't found in nature as eatables. Even blueberries aren't blue. Don't eat blue. It's a lie.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Meh. I'll just make some rainbow colored guac and make my own chips rather than eat some shitty try for flavor and substance.

Now, if Greenies comes out with some rainbow-colored biscuits... I might partake.
Are you a fluffy puppy? I have my suspicions.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Are the different colors different flavors?

If the green Doritos aren't guacamole flavored, I'll be angry.

And you don't want to see me angry.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I want!

Seriously, though...I only eat water and yogurt these days. But the IDEA of rainbow Doritos are awesome! I'll just keep WALKING on the rainbow instead of eating it. I love the crosswalks in the gay village in Toronto...they're all rainbow. Empowering. Maybe the Doritos will turn us into superheros! Too bad they can't use the tagline TASTE THE RAINBOW!

Mayhaps CRUNCH THE RAINBOW?

Considering how Skittles commercial make me want to NOT buy their product and stick with chocolate-based sweets? :Thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.