Couldn't think of a clever thread title, but hi!

pursuedbyabear

Registered
Reaction score
I'm Sarah. I'm working on my first novel. I'm sure at some point I'll be asking for help figuring out which genre it's in, since "Non-Science-y Time Travel Relationship Story" doesn't seem to have a section in B&N. :) I also have a full time job, a husband and young child, and the usual array of life-type stuff going on, so I should have a first draft by, oh...2020 or so!

I checked out a fair number of writing forums and AW definitely seems like one of the more comprehensive ones...I've come across lots of good info so far! I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

HeavyAirship

Aboard my phaneron.
Registered
Reaction score
If you haven't checked it out already, Uncle Jim's thread helped me a ton when I was just starting. It's stickied at the top of the Novels forum I believe.

Welcome to the site!

Wye Pen

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to AW The five year estimate is fair given so many of your obligations, pursuedbybeer.
But you must persevere cause the time travel relationship seems like an interestng topic.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

pursuedbyabear

Registered
Reaction score
The five year estimate is fair given so many of your obligations, pursuedbybeer.

Occasionally after a v hard day I do feel like the beer is pursuing me... ;)

I'm working my way through Uncle Jim's thread now! Good stuff.

garyh412

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I too am new to this site and just wanted to say hi. The bear is my spirit animal (long, but moderately interesting story there) so I too like your member name. Good luck on your journey and as a fan of all things "time travel-y" I look forward to getting glimpses of your story thread as time and opportunity allow.

-G