Femen protestors add 4 more boobs to conference full of boobs.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
Two Femen protesters were arrested after baring their breasts at a controversial conference near Paris on the role of Muslim women.

According to Inna Shevchenko, a spokeswoman for the feminist protest group, two fundamentalist preachers were discussing the question of “whether wives should be beaten or not” when the activists, aged 25 and 31, ripped off their Arab-style cloaks and jumped on to the stage on Saturday evening. One had the slogan “No one subjugates me” inked across her torso. The other bore the words “I am my own prophet.”

The protesters, aged 25 and 31, grabbed microphones and shouted feminist slogans in French and Arabic before being roughly bundled off the stage by about 15 men and handed over to police. Video footage of the incident shows a man apparently kicking one of the women.

According to Ms Shevchenko, some of the men shouted “dirty whores” and “kill them”. She thanked the police for protecting the two women, who were taken into custody. They were released after being questioned by prosecutors, who said they would continue investigating what happened. Conference organisers said they would press charges against the activists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sters-disrupt-Muslim-conference-on-women.html

SomethingOrOther

-
Registered
Reaction score
two fundamentalist preachers were discussing the question of “whether wives should be beaten or not”

If I weren't so knowledgeable I'd think this was an Onion bit.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
nope. real religion in real practice.

the sheer number of adherents suggests that somewhere, right now, numerous women worldwide are receiving the back of allah's hand.

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
nope. real religion in real practice.

the sheer number of adherents suggests that somewhere, right now, numerous women worldwide are receiving the back of allah's hand.

I'm not surprised, really.

Didn't we just had an article about some area where an eloped couple's sisters were being raped as punishment for said elopement a while back, or something sickening like that?