AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [YADS] Channillo, Inc.

She might unfollow, as I had unfollowed sometime last year and sure enough she eventually unfollowed me as well.

practical experience, FTW Freya Yuki's Avatar
    I also first found out about Channillo via Twitter. Someone (can't remember exactly who at the moment) followed me and when I checked that person's profile, the site listed was Channillo and some of the tweets were promoting Channillo. Curious, I checked out the site and also started looking for more information about it. I didn't join.

I agree with what the others here have said. It seems pointless to join if you're going to be expected to do your own marketing, etc. If that's the case, you might as well just self-publish, right?

Also, thanks to the person who gave the meaning for YADS.
    Last edited by Freya Yuki; 12-11-2016 at 10:38 PM.
    If you have time, please critique my story The Warrior's Secret (update on Oct 31, 2017) in the forums here. Thanks
    Twitter: @freya_yuki
    Writing Archives | Tumblr
    Other blogs: Potter Plotholes | Anime Archives | Movies Meta

My work is currently still on Channillo. I will remove it to revamp it, but noticed someone on is selling my novel on Amazon that's on Channillo. I'm not sure how ti get that removed, but I'm trying to look into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12