The Dastardly Dungeon of Deliciously Devious Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, see, the door locks one way. So you can come in at any time, but leaving? Hah. Hahah. Hahahahahha.

Welcome to the Hotel California Cantina.

*Strains muscle pulling on door knob.*

Oh. Well, that explains a lot. ;)

I don't want to worry the Cantina, but it is vitally important that my hands never leave the wheel and my eyes only look to the AC levels when I drive.

Voice activated. Yes, those devices do exist.

So I didn't get the job. *shrugs* Eh. I'm not too disappointed. Would have preferred to get it, but I'm okay with not getting it.

I'm sorry you didn't get the job. May one that you really love come along soon.

JJ Litke

People are not wearing enough hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jjlitke.com
I'm sorry, Rel. :Hug2:

GD, I saw a thread the other day saying Photobucket has changed their terms of service and no longer allows free accounts to hotlink to third-party sites (something like that). Also changing their pricing scheme.

People are annoying, and I try not to talk to them for my sanity's sake.

I know right? People are the worst.

*hugs everyone a little too tight*

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
GD, I saw a thread the other day saying Photobucket has changed their terms of service and no longer allows free accounts to hotlink to third-party sites (something like that). Also changing their pricing scheme.

Mmhm, $400 to link to other sites with photobucket now. Ridiculous. Now I have to go through my blog and try to figure out which pictures have been removed and replace them.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
So I didn't get the job. *shrugs* Eh. I'm not too disappointed. Would have preferred to get it, but I'm okay with not getting it.

Well, Rel, that's just TOOO BAD..... FOR THEM! :O :eek: ;) If potential employers fail to choose the bestest most a+wesome+sauciest humanoid (aka Rel tha BOMBA (aka you!)) in town, it's on them for failing their own damn selves. You're good, you're in the clear, it's just like querying, you's gotsta keep powering through the rejections until you find the right place/person, or they find you. :D (Unless the rejections are highly specific and critique in such a way as to help you improve... in which case: YOU JUST KEEP TRYING!) :D :D :D

Cliff, actually, Doctor Who and Supernatural are very close in fandoms, as well as Sherlock. Fans call it Superwholock, because they can see the three shows blending together easily (DW: Space and time travel, fighting monsters; Sh: solving mysteries; SN: fighting monsters, solving mysteries). Tons of fanart and fic tying them together. It's quite popular.

*has fandom-war flashbacks* :'(

*eases the door open the peeks around the corner before dashing to an empty, cozy corner*

Hi friends! According to Google, I haven't been here in a little over 2 years 
So how's it goin'?

I remember seeing you in this vicinity not all that long ago! Like, at least some point last year I'm p-sure.... :s Maybe I've finally been around long enough to have muddled memories tho?
>.>
<.<

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
Voice activated. Yes, those devices do exist.

Ma'am, I don't know who you're trying to fool, but the future is not now.

;)

I know right? People are the worst.

*hugs everyone a little too tight*

Everyone thinks I'm shy because I don't talk much. I'm actually not. I just don't usually want to talk to people. :evil

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone thinks I'm shy because I don't talk much. I'm actually not. I just don't usually want to talk to people. :evil

Are we talkin' animals here? Small people, maybe? Or, like, spirits and stuff? Demons? Faeries? Ancestors? Eidolons? Aeons? Genius Loci??? :eek:

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
It has a sparkle in the middle as well as on the barbells! :snoopy:

Like this. :)

That was my evaluator my final semester of college (you get monitored a lot as a student teacher in FL). My mentor teacher said she never met anyone more anal about the dumbest details. That woman once reduced me to crying on the kitchen floor while eating ice cream straight out of the container. She too shall pass [on to annoying the next victim].

really cute earrings! spouse just got their's pierced yesterday. they want to stretch them

wow, she sounds awful!

Nah, see, the door locks one way. So you can come in at any time, but leaving? Hah. Hahah. Hahahahahha.

Welcome to the Hotel California Cantina.

such a lovely smibble! such a lovely... quibble...
I got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.