The Dastardly Dungeon of Deliciously Devious Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
What the hell, guys? I turn my back for one minute, and you jerk the entire Cantina out from under me and promptly move it across the street! Is this your way of telling me you want me to go home and shower? NORMAL SLEEP last night! First time this week! Hurrah! All that rest is making me feel froggy. I may have to do some writing!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Still swamped. Can I be swamped with wine?

I like how you think.

Shiny Cantina is shiny.

Morning, gang.

Whut up?

ETA: JUST saw Zanz's post in the SS-SFF-SS thread. Many, many congrats to her!

Last edited:

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all. New Cantina... nice :D

Looked at my schedule for this month and again I'm going to be BUSY! 1 Big proofreading project, 2 beta reads, contacting reviewers on several different books. Then going to see if I can start on the eBook formatting that I was talking to a guy about a few months ago.

Just a reminder that the Women in Practical Armor Kickstarter has only 40 more hours to go. If you were wanting to back it, nows the time!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We forgot the kraken!

Elizabeth is fine. The Cantina may change names or get a new coat of paint, but the pets and accessories will always be waiting.

Also, since it's Wednesday, I went ahead and fed her. We're good for another week.

greendragon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greendragonartist.com
I was confusilated by the date of the initial post in this new cantina --- but I got here!

I got back great critiques from two betas on my prequel, Legacy of Truth. Great ideas, and now my brain is percolating for a rewrite. A good chunk of the center is getting scrapped and rewritten. Adventure! Conflict! Death! Sex! All of that and more, for the low, low price of several weeks of slaving over a hot word processor!

Aaaannnndddd... can't work on it for a week, due to Impending Travel to Dragoncon tonight. So it will be percolating in my brain. This means I'll be emailing myself ideas all week.

Last edited:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Well that confused the heck out of me for a good few minutes before my brain finally clicked.

Anyway, I came here to say that I got my train tickets. I'll be travelling on Monday and coming back on Thursday. So I'll be there just long enough to be useful and just short enough not to be annoying and get under everyone's toes. Also, it won't wear out my gran too much.

So thank you everyone. You know who you are. Now I know how crowdfunding works.

Also, I saw an optician's van today with "Eye Deal" painted on the side. He gets everywhere these days. :)

Now, where's the vat of peppermint tea gone?

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
So day job is being quite dayjobbery and boring and I have to wait on things.... So that means ninja writing.

hmmmmm

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Hey Max! Long time no see. How's life treating you?

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Pssssht. I don't believe you. :)
*sends more plot bunnies to sleep under EFB's pillow.
Actually, the plot bunnies behaved pretty well after I went to sleep last night, but they are terrible snorers.

Now I just have to type up the dialog stuff they gave me last night, which I still think is pretty good despite the lateness of the hour at which it was given.

What?! I'm not a kraken!

*picks up coffee mug with tentacle*
*gives Hoplite the side-eye* I always knew there was something weird about you...

Speaking of the kraken, did y'all know that Elizabeth has been doing commercials behind our backs? ;)

[url]https://youtu.be/SaJWYjWt9c0

[/URL]

Oh! I almost forgot again! Here is the pic of the two acorn squashes my mom and I grew in our garden. We are quite proud of them.

*goes off to write*

Hoplite

Return of the Coffee Shield
Registered
Reaction score
*gives Hoplite the side-eye* I always knew there was something weird about you...

Speaking of the kraken, did y'all know that Elizabeth has been doing commercials behind our backs? ;)

https://youtu.be/SaJWYjWt9c0

*makes note to not drink coffee ever again while watching linked youtube videos from the cantina*

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Cantina.

I was a bit confused as to where everyone went. I was still subscribed to the old threat, so I was a bit stunned when I saw it locked. Eventually put two and two together and figured out we you all were.

Work is work. Got yelled at by the finance troll this morning. I got confused between two accounts with similar names. Shit happens, but apparently it's not supposed to here. :mad:

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you have that dialogue to type up, EFB. :D Good luck.

My cousin and I have been hanging out all month. He brought over his Assassin's Creed games and I have become enamored with the plot line. I finished the first two games in a little over two weeks. I'm still amazed that there are video game writers out there that are as elaborate as this. The story is damn good!

Awww crap. Now I want to scrap all my WIPs and write about assassins.

Friendly Frog

Snarkenfaugister
Registered
Reaction score
*leaves dust trail over new cantina floor* That was a productive day...

Just a reminder that the Women in Practical Armor Kickstarter has only 40 more hours to go. If you were wanting to back it, nows the time!
I am amazed at how quickly they moved through their stretch goals.

Now, where's the vat of peppermint tea gone?
Oh you wanted some too, sorry, dusty work today makes thristy. I'll go brew a new vat then, shall I?

Status
Not open for further replies.