Amazing!

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
OH MY Goodness! I was looking up something on word count, and a post in this forum came up and I thought "Hey, I think I remember belonging to that forum years ago! So I took a guess on my user name and password and I got logged in! Cool. I am not sure why I left. I think I was angry at someone. Anyway times have changed. I haven't written anything in years. I wrote about 13 novels while comming to this site, and had big dreams of publishing then. Those dreams died. Now I am doing other things, but I plan on writing for NANOWRIMO, so I am thinking about the book I want to write.

A huge amount of things have happened to me since then. I have to go into my profile to see exactly when the last time I logged in was.

Interesting! I do not have a lot of time for forums, but I will log in sometimes maybe.

Chow! Katy

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: X 2. I remember your unique username, Katy. Sorry the dream fell ill, but do we still detect a pulse? Have fun at NANOWRIMO. :greenie

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I realized I was a much better artist than writer, and I am now making Bronze sculpture. I am also studying to teach English, so I think it would be great to work on a long piece again just for fun. I am in Grad school now, and have some time to devote to writing a decent short novel.

I also don't live in Nebraska any more, but can't figure out how to change my profile

Last edited:

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back! It's great to have you here

Wye Pen

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back UHN :) it is amazing you still member your passwords from years ago as if