• Basic Writing questions is not a crit forum. All crits belong in Share Your Work

feature writing critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornell

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.baggblog.blogspot.com
Hi everyone
So I'm a bit of a writing hobbyist. I used to work as a features writer in a magazine in N Ireland and have had articles printed in local papers and some online websites. I'm getting back into it again, purely for the love of it, and am wondering (as sometimes I'm not so sure of myself) is this a good place to come to run an article by some folks before putting it out there for submission? I'm getting my blog together where I will be storing what articles I can gather and make readable from scanned magazine pages and the like.

the blog, BTW
http://cornellhanratty.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Am I misreading you - or are you intending copying other folk's articles and rewording them before placing them in your blog -or are they your own original articles?

As far as having anything critiqued- just select the appropriate Share -Your-Work, or other Forum.

Hi everyone
So I'm a bit of a writing hobbyist. I used to work as a features writer in a magazine in N Ireland and have had articles printed in local papers and some online websites. I'm getting back into it again, purely for the love of it, and am wondering (as sometimes I'm not so sure of myself) is this a good place to come to run an article by some folks before putting it out there for submission? I'm getting my blog together where I will be storing what articles I can gather and make readable from scanned magazine pages and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.