Caption Me: Trump Rally Edition

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
484797712-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-greets.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Jesus: Two thousand years later and they're still blaming me for shit I didn't do.

This reminds me a bit of 8 years ago and how the left acted towards Obama. Recall Mr. Matthews, I get a tingle up and down my leg over Obama. I see the same thing here. I find it amusing watching the left have meltdown over it all because its not their guy/gal this time.
Yeah it's exactly like that, except the Obama fringe poster child gushed about how he was going to buy her a house and a car, whereas the Trump fringe poster children murdered people.

Last edited:

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who's arm is reaching over the woman in the pink hat?

That's actually the arm of the woman holding the Jesus sign. [Source] I think it's a combination of the wide angle lens the photographer said he used and her odd body position. Creepy, kind of like the disembodied hand Dan Brown made such a big deal out of in DaVinci Code.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I was sooo tempted to link the Hellraiser clip, but it's extremely graphic.

...so go google "Jesus Wept, Hellraiser" everyone! It's fun times for the whole family*!

*Zoombie will not be held liable for any and all psychological trauma inflicted on the young, old, or sensitive members of a family

Magdalen

Petulantly Penitent
Registered
Reaction score
484797712-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-greets.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Trump: Awwww....lookit baby!?
Excited Woman: His name's Comfort 6 - remember?!

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
At least someone has persuaded him to cover up that hairthing. Or, maybe the crowds get it overexcited?

AJMarks

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it's exactly like that, except the Obama fringe poster child gushed about how he was going to buy her a house and a car, whereas the Trump fringe poster children murdered people.

I'm calling you out here, source for this poster child murderer.

Chrissy

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Does he look like he might be growing a bit of a mullet?
Bad hair day, and he was unable to comb it into submission?
If the hair from the front was flopped back, it would be about the right length.

AJMarks

Banned
Reaction score
Whoops, my bad. It was a just a severe beating.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...tack_beaten_homeless_hispanic_man_should.html

ETA:

With a metal pipe. To the head.

After they urinated on him.

But he's alive.

So basically your statement is false, and based on one incident. Scientifically that's an anomaly which is discarded as there are probably thousands of Trump supporters who would condone such actions. Actually it sounds like a democrat talking point.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i'm not a scientician or nothing, but i think when thugs invoke trump's rhetoric as motive, that's a fairly explicit connection.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
More Trump Fun

[W]e must remain a nation of laws. We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it. For years […], Washington talked tough but failed to act….[O]ur borders might as well not have existed. The border was under-patrolled, and what patrols there were, were under-equipped. Drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again.
Who said that? :D

Spoiler Alert:[that's from the Democratic Party's official platform for 1996.]

Last edited:

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
things change in 20 years.

sometimes this means a left-leaning party of centrists may hold and later abandon positions that are then co-opted by a circus peanut with a cotton-candy combover in a sickening display of political theater that tries to peddle a multi-billionaire slice of pondscum as a populist hero.

Chrissy

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So basically your statement is false, and based on one incident. Scientifically that's an anomaly which is discarded as there are probably thousands of Trump supporters who would condone such actions. Actually it sounds like a democrat talking point.
I believe the bolded is correct, yes.

ETA: Here's a different kind of Trump "anomaly" for you.

As far as my democratic talking point, it appears my transformation is almost complete. :yessmiley

Last edited:

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
things change in 20 years.

sometimes this means a left-leaning party of centrists may hold and later abandon positions that are then co-opted by a circus peanut with a cotton-candy combover in a sickening display of political theater that tries to peddle a multi-billionaire slice of pondscum as a populist hero.
trenchant and accurate analysis, as always.