Please allow me to introduce myself....

RainGore

Registered
Reaction score
Rain Gore here, I write short-stories and poetry. I have just started working on my website and twitter, please feel free to follow (see signature below). I have read many posts on here and am glad to see this is an active community! I live near Annapolis, Maryland and write when time and the spirit moves me. I am working on my poetry book and finishing a few short-stories I have started over the years.

I enjoy writing what moves me and would be grateful to find the right audience who would appreciate my work. I appreciate your taking the time to learn about my work and hope to do the same with the many kind people in this community!

Good luck to you on your writing endeavors.

Rain...

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome, Rain.:welcome:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck to you on your writing endeavors.

:ty:, Rain. The same to you. :welcome: to Absolute Write. My first reading and writing preferences were short stories with a fascination for poetic forms. I still enjoy them while I work on novels.

sgcassidy

longue vie et de la vodka
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Marylander, me, I'm from Harford county:partyguy: I'm still new, the people on this site are very helpful, some of them are even nice:evil I've written my first novel/thriller using Baltimore,Canton and the Inner Harbor as a backdrop.

Last edited:

RainGore

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings.... sgcassidy, Harford County eh? I am in Anne Arundel. Great to hear from everyone, good to know there are other Marylanders on here as well.

Best wishes to all...