Police execute search warrant at home of Gene Simmons.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I figured as the resident KISS fan, I should be the one to post this.

A search warrant was served at the Los Angeles home of Kiss bassist Gene Simmons, but the rocker and his family are not considered suspects, authorities said.

The division that handles online crimes against children executed the warrant Thursday, according to Lt. John Jenal of the Los Angeles Police Department.
"No members of the Simmons family are suspects in the case and were extremely cooperative," he said.

Not too much beyond that. According to their publicist, Gene was on tour with KISS. I'm not sure if the entire family was out. I don't think the kids live there anymore, but I could be wrong. Nick is 26, and Sophie is 23. (I think Sophie has a live in BF and they reside in Canada.)

I did notice that both Sophie and Gene's wife Shannon sent out tweets that were pretty much word for word. I imagine they were written by their family publicist. Gene himself seemed to tweet dozens of articles with the headline that included that the family was not considered suspects.

Of course, my sick mind thinks back to songs like Christine Sixteen
Christine sixteen, Christine sixteen
I don't usually say things like this to girls your age
But when I saw you coming out of the school that day
That day I knew, I knew (Christine sixteen)
I've got to have you, I've got to have you

and even Goin' Blind.
Little lady, can't you see
You're so young and so much different than I
I'm 93, you're sixteen
Can't you see I'm goin' blind

We'll see how this develops.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
They've been pretty adamant in saying that neither Simmons nor his wife are subjects of investigation, and that they've been completely cooperative.