AW Amazon Affiliate Store

confused by self-publishing? Find your way to self-publishing success in just 5 easy steps with this free how-to guide!

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman is back

That Certain Feeling Around Trump nighttimer's Avatar

Thumbs down The Idiocy of Evil

Quote Originally Posted by nighttimer View Post
    If only we could find his address we could kill this guy.

Kidding. Probably.
    Then again...

They say some murderers will return to the body of their victim to relive the killing the appeal of doing so is nearly a sexual fetish.

Simply put, they get off on it.

Case in point.

Perpetual lunatic George Zimmerman retweeted an image over the weekend showing the corpse of Trayvon Martin, the black teenager he shot and killed without consequence three years ago.

An apparent Zimmerman admirer tweeted the photo to him, adding a boast: “Z-Man is a one man army.”

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch guard, recirculated the graphic crime scene photo to his 11,000 Twitter followers. The picture — which was used as evidence in the trial that ended with Zimmerman’s acquittal — shows Martin’s body lying on grass as investigators stand over it.

Zimmerman’s retweet roused the last round of online disgust at him.

“George Zimmerman is online posting pics of Trayvon Martin’s dead body right now,” rapper Talib Kweli tweeted.

“Let that sink in America. #blacklivesmatter”

Twitter deleted the tweet by Sunday. The accounts for Zimmerman and the troll who tweeted at him remain active.
    I'm not a violent man. Really, I'm not. However, I very much want something to blot George Zimmerman's foul existence from the face of the earth. He is human filth.

He should only burn forever.
    "Why should we do the dirtiest jobs for the lowest pay? Why should we do the hardest work for the lowest pay? Why should we pay the most money for the worst kind of food and the most money for the worst kind of place to live in? I'm telling you we do it because we live in one of the rottenest countries that has ever existed on this earth. It's the system that is rotten; we have a rotten system. It's a system of exploitation, a political and economic system of exploitation, of outright humiliation, degradation, discrimination – all of the negative things that you can run into, you have run into under this system that disguises itself as a democracy."
    ~ Malcolm X

January 2018

practical experience, FTW Shadow Dragon's Avatar
    I guess people stopped paying attention to him for too long and he needed to do something to get it back.
    "There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." - Socrates

Dragon of the Multiverse AW Moderator Zoombie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
    I guess people stopped paying attention to him for too long and he needed to do something to get it back.
    Hey, works for that horrid lady. What's her name?

Ann Coulter!

Seriously, every time I forget she exists, she shows up and says something new and awful and I go: "Oh yeah, she is real and exists."

And it works for Zimmerman too, the walking pogo-stick of fucked.
    Purgatory Wars (high fantasy erotica)

The Murder Stroke: Avaliable Now!
    Riposte: Avaliable now!
    The Cross Guard: Avaliable Now!
    The Blood Groove: Avaliable Now!

Worldshard (steampunk erotica)

Cadre: 40k/40k

permaflounced
    He's like a turd that just won't flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
    That's the nature of scumbags like Georgie Z. He has nothing better to do while waiting for his next kill than spanking his monkey fantasizing over his first one.

Notable though that this particular vermin flaunting in pictures his prowess as a hunter hasn't aroused the irritated ire of the Internet in quite the way the dentist who whacked Cecil the lion did.

Welcome back my friends to Short Attention Span Theater.

Banned for Trolling
    Notable though that this particular vermin flaunting in pictures his prowess as a hunter hasn't aroused the irritated ire of the Internet in quite the way the dentist who whacked Cecil the lion did.

Is that Don posting as NT?

But seriously, people have already spent years being outraged by George Zimmerman. At this point, what more can anyone say but "Oh, him again."

practical experience, FTW Twick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoF View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if this happens. One can only push the envelope so far or so often. Even his tendency to get into domestic disputes could put him in danger.
    I don't think (at least I hope) that no one would go after him simply because he's Zimmerman. But he has a danger fetish. I think it's what led him to shoot Martin in the first place - he wanted to be the big man, protecting the public against the tides of Evil. Against a kid with skittles, it turned out. But I think in Zimmerman's mind at the time, Martin was ten feet tall with fangs, and he was going to be the hero who brought him down.

This is going to make him keep searching out situations to play Sheriff Dead-Eye Dick, or Zak Ramjet, or Dirk Knightly. I can only hope that if more violence comes of it, the victim won't be an innocent person coincidentally nearby when he starts fantasizing.

If only he'd start writing bad fan fiction. He might get this out of his system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoombie View Post
    Hey, works for that horrid lady. What's her name?

Ann Coulter!
    Google "Horrible blonde lady"

She's the first result.
    -- Myrea
    "When it comes down to it it’s always, always you and the white page. At the end of the day if the page is blank, it’s won. Don’t let the page win."
    Alasdair Stewart

I agree with those who think he is begging for some attention that he won't like.

This twat fungus painted his victim lying in his own blood, nuff said. Oh my god this guy.

That's the nature of scumbags like Georgie Z. He has nothing better to do while waiting for his next kill than spanking his monkey fantasizing over his first one.

Killing an animal isn't the worst he did, that's why. Zimmerman is proudly parading around the murder of an unarmed kid who got no justice because he's the wrong color, so obviously dead animals kinda pale next to that.
    The dentist's biggest crime also got him the biggest hate. It was a lion, one of the most celebrated animals in the world. And there is no child murder in his record to compete with that.
    Last edited by Ravioli; 09-29-2015 at 08:01 PM.
    Please help me leave this country for a better life!
    Kick an Israeli out!

"And then, Orli said she couldn't stand, I quote, the goopy Petri dish of doom that is the uncut shniedel."
    -Nadir

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan View Post
    Is that Don posting as NT?

But seriously, people have already spent years being outraged by George Zimmerman. At this point, what more can anyone say but "Oh, him again."
    Simply because in the eyes of the law, George Zimmerman has committed no offense, that is no reason to shrug ones shoulders in resignation with "Oh, him again."

Because George Zimmerman is a beast. A thug. A witless little punk with no respect for anyone, not even himself. He thought he could parlay a "not guilty" verdict into fame and fortune. Books. Movies. Sitting on the couch next to Jimmy Fallon and chatting casually about how he did it and got away with murder.

America loves its rogues, outlaws and psuedo-celebrities, but a kid killing piece of shit like Zimmerman tested the stomach of even the hardiest die-hard fan of reality TV show freaks. Nobody likes George except other racist dirtbags including his whole rotten family.

This lazy bum has nothing better to do with his time than retweet pics of the dead body of Trayvon Martin and chortle over the corpse.

I will never fail to be outraged that George Zimmerman continues to draw breath while Trayvon Martin no longer can.

Not until one of us is dead will I ever stop hating George Zimmerman.
    "Why should we do the dirtiest jobs for the lowest pay? Why should we do the hardest work for the lowest pay? Why should we pay the most money for the worst kind of food and the most money for the worst kind of place to live in? I'm telling you we do it because we live in one of the rottenest countries that has ever existed on this earth. It's the system that is rotten; we have a rotten system. It's a system of exploitation, a political and economic system of exploitation, of outright humiliation, degradation, discrimination – all of the negative things that you can run into, you have run into under this system that disguises itself as a democracy."
    ~ Malcolm X

January 2018

down the rabbit hole of research... CWatts's Avatar
    Simply because in the eyes of the law, George Zimmerman has committed no offense, that is no reason to shrug ones shoulders in resignation with "Oh, him again."

Because George Zimmerman is a beast. A thug. A witless little punk with no respect for anyone, not even himself. He thought he could parlay a "not guilty" verdict into fame and fortune. Books. Movies. Sitting on the couch next to Jimmy Fallon and chatting casually about how he did it and got away with murder.

America loves its rogues, outlaws and psuedo-celebrities, but a kid killing piece of shit like Zimmerman tested the stomach of even the hardiest die-hard fan of reality TV show freaks. Nobody likes George except other racist dirtbags including his whole rotten family.

This lazy bum has nothing better to do with his time than retweet pics of the dead body of Trayvon Martin and chortle over the corpse.

I will never fail to be outraged that George Zimmerman continues to draw breath while Trayvon Martin no longer can.

George Zimmerman tweeting that picture like it was a hunting trophy brings us back to a century ago where scumbags like him posed smiling in their porkpie hats and linen suits next to the bodies of people they'd lynched.

Banned for Trolling

Okay, but as a practical matter, what else do you want everyone else to do besides agree "Yes, he's a really awful person; fuck that guy"?

Okay, but as a practical matter, what else do you want everyone else to do besides agree "Yes, he's a really awful person; fuck that guy"?
    As a practical matter, it would be impractical of me to want everyone else to do anything else.

I'm not here to form or lead any lynch mobs. I'm not a leader and don't want followers. All I've ever cared about is trying to get others to stop and think for a minute about something other than celebrity bullshit and sports.

After that, I want nor ask for anything more of them.

Everyone else can do as they please. It pleases me to hate sharing the same planet with George Zimmerman.

I'm with you. I hate that turd with a passion, and I hate the system that lets him walk.

I want people to continue to show their outrage. Even if outrage doesn't magically jail Zimmerman and revive Trayvon, outrage is the first step towards a battle for change.

As for Muslim-free gun shops, I hear it's usually white non-Muslim males shooting folks over there. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Kick an Israeli out!

"And then, Orli said she couldn't stand, I quote, the goopy Petri dish of doom that is the uncut shniedel."
    -Nadir

So, he apparently looks down on women, Blacks, and Muslims. I wonder if he looks down on other Hispanics, too. Or maybe he's just hateful to anyone he gets the chance to offload on. And here I am trying to make sense out of someone who is clearly demented...
    Last edited by Fruitbat; 09-30-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Viral outrage against Zimmerman now, it seems to me, would be exactly what he wants--more attention. It's certainly not going to bring about any form of justice for Martin and his family. It seems more fitting that Zimmerman fades as a bad stink and not held up by anyone as the poor misunderstood cause celebre.
    "...To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Watermark: A Novel of the Middle Ages

practical experience, FTW
    Zimmerman is exhibiting the same kind of vile psychopathology so well demonstrated by the late, unlamented Fred Phelps: It's fun to have attention, and to be despised.

caw
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

-- Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by blacbird View Post
    Zimmerman is exhibiting the same kind of vile psychopathology so well demonstrated by the late, unlamented Fred Phelps: It's fun to have attention, and to be despised.
    Killers like to take trophies and souvenirs from their victims. Keeping some memento — a lock of hair, jewelry, newspaper clips of the crime — helps prolong, even nourish, their fantasy of the crime.

They’ll never say, “Gee, I’m so sorry for what I’ve done here.” The tears may well up in their eyes, but — and I’ve always said this — they’re crying for themselves. They could care less about the victim.

Not all killers take trophies. David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam, didn’t take any tokens because his crimes were very impersonal — he was shooting from a distance. But he did go to the gravesites of the victims. He went there not because he had any remorse, but to symbolically roll in the dirt because, for him, this was an accomplishment. Again, see, it’s all fantasy.

When they finally commit a crime, it’s like they have a sense of ownership. It’s an accomplishment and they feel so good about what they’ve done that they have to keep it going, like some athlete in his 40s who’s always pulling out an old scrapbook.

Many of us get trophies for our accomplishments. For killers, taking souvenirs extends the fantasy into that realm. My accomplishment may be solving a case. I get a plaque or some kudos; their accomplishment is perpetrating a crime. I get to put the plaque up on the wall of my den. They get to take something from the victim to give to the girlfriend, or put up in the attic.

It’s like in the Wild West, where they used to cut notches in a gun. The whole thing seems like it’s relived. It’s fantasy, but it never ends. It doesn’t even end when you incarcerate the killers.

John Douglas, former FBI special agent and criminal profiler

http://mindhuntersinc.com/why-killers-take-trophies/
    Last edited by nighttimer; 09-30-2015 at 07:54 AM.

I've read a lot of what John Douglas has written, and find it informative and astute. With Zimmerman, specifically, I suspect he was this way long before killing Trayvon. He just didn't manage to make news until then. He was just a pathetic, cowardly loser until the gears of the universe put that opportunity in his path. Then he got exactly what he wanted: attention, and no felony conviction. Now, he's celebrating, but that takes effort, and the best he can do is be ridiculous and offensive. Well, that's okay with him.

caw
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

-- Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by vsrenard View Post
    Viral outrage against Zimmerman now, it seems to me, would be exactly what he wants--more attention. It's certainly not going to bring about any form of justice for Martin and his family. It seems more fitting that Zimmerman fades as a bad stink and not held up by anyone as the poor misunderstood cause celebre.
    He is not the only brutish vigilante. If Zimmerman keeps getting more and more famous for being a dangerous, evil person, I'm not opposed to him hogging some spotlight.
    Kick an Israeli out!

-Nadir

They say some murderers will return to the body of their victim to relive the killing the appeal of doing so is nearly a sexual fetish.
    "They" don't just say that. It's been pretty well established, and some serial killers have openly admitted it. (Gary Ridgway, the Green River killer, for example). Even necrophilia, which he engaged in, isn't by any mean unknown. Herb Baumeister left a dozen or more dead, decaying bodies on the back lot of his home property, of which skeletal remains were discovered by his children, and he "explained" them as being animal remains. Somehow his dopey wife accepted this explanation. This fetish is pretty well established behavior among some serial murderers.

caw

-- Terry Pratchett

I'm not a violent man. Really, I'm not. However, I very much want something to blot George Zimmerman's foul existence from the face of the earth. He is human filth.

He should only burn forever.
    I'm surprised someone didn't already do something about him. If he'd raped Trayvon instead of sneaking up on and murdering him point blank, they might have.
    Kick an Israeli out!

-Nadir

Banned for Trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post
    I'm surprised someone didn't already do something about him. If he'd raped Trayvon instead of sneaking up on and murdering him point blank, they might have.

Well, it's not really possible to argue that you raped someone in self defense.

Are you gonna finish that bacon? Vince524's Avatar
    Well, it's not really possible to argue that you raped someone in self defense.
    Give it time. Somebody will try that defense.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast