Resizing font in AW quotations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Nelson

Aspiring to authorship since 1975
Registered
Reaction score
Obviously, there are a lot of posts here at AW that contain material in block quotations. My problem is that the font used for those quotations is so tiny it's barely readable. I can fix the problem by magnifying the font size overall, but then the font outside of the quotations becomes inconveniently large. Is there any way to set preferences so the font inside and outside quotations is the same size?

I know this may seem like a picky issue, but it has really interfered with my use of this site.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Obviously, there are a lot of posts here at AW that contain material in block quotations. My problem is that the font used for those quotations is so tiny it's barely readable. I can fix the problem by magnifying the font size overall, but then the font outside of the quotations becomes inconveniently large. Is there any way to set preferences so the font inside and outside quotations is the same size?

I know this may seem like a picky issue, but it has really interfered with my use of this site.

The problem is that there is no way for me to change the type in just the block quotes; it changes the type in several other places, including things like text labels, creating other problems.

I suggest you consider changing text preferences in your Web browser, specifically, the setting for the smallest allowed fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.