• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Farrar, Straus & Giroux / FSG Originals

alaktas

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone had any personal experience with Farrar, Straus & Giroux?
I am interested in sending my manuscript to them (thriller genre), and I have not been able to find another thread about them on this forum, so if anyone has any kind of experience with them that they can share here, that would be helpful.
Thanks.

Winfred

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

I just looked and for your convenience I cut and pasted their submissions guidelines:

Unsolicited submissions are accepted at Farrar, Straus and Giroux. All submissions must be submitted through the mail—we do not accept electronic submissions, or submissions delivered in person. Please include a cover letter describing your submission, along with the first 50 pages of the manuscript. If you are submitting poems, please include 3-4 poems. If you wish to hear back from us, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your submission. If you wish for us to return your manuscript, please include a self-addressed, appropriately sized and stamped envelope with your submission (we cannot return manuscripts if you do not send this envelope with your submission). We will reply in three to five months of the receipt of the submission.

I hope I helped some of you with that.

Top of the Day!
Winfred