Knock, knock, may I come in?

Galaxy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :hi:

Hi everyone! I was searching for some information about publishing book in USA and I discovered this forum where I found a lot of useful information. I enjoyed reading it. This forum is a window to the world of writing and publishing. I wrote and self-published one book in my country and one Slovenian publisher published my book in his country. I started to write two more books but now I want to translate my first book and try to publish in the USA because in Serbia publishers are not interested for novel about life after death and for new autors (unless they are not a celebrity). I don’t speak English well (sorry for mistakes), so I have to hire translator to translate my book into English.

I’ve always loved to write and to watch science fiction – my favorite films and series are Star wars, Star trek, Deep space nine, Stargate Atlantis, Superman (Cristopher Reeve)… and I always can watch Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett – the best Holmes ever!) and Hercule Poirot (David Suchet). Also, I like cats – people here often abandon them and they somehow find their way to me... kittens in a box in front of my window or they just leave kittens on my window. I can hate people sometimes.

I gess this is enough for now.

Last edited:

Jack Lebowski

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW Galaxy! Plenty of good information here from people ALL over. Have fun!

SCUBABry

The day job is the my antagonist...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
...and I always can watch Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett – the best Holmes ever!)

Hey Galaxy, Welcome! I already like you, Jeremy Brett was the best Sherlock Holmes ever. He was dedicated to the role, and a great actor. Even horribly ill, he still managed to keep playing the part.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!