• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Middle Grade Science Fiction - Beta Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlossomQueen

Playing the Waiting Game
Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a beta for my first three chapters of my novel, and possibly the rest. It is dystopian fiction, and the title is The Draw of the Book. I received some interesting feedback from a publisher and need a second (or third) pair of eyes to help with pacing issues and character development. I am willing to look at the first three chapters of your book (if it's MG/YA) in exchange and critique it for you. Please PM me so I can send the first three chapters or do a swap, if you'd like.

Thanks for all. Here's a short summary of the book below:

Daniel, a curious twelve-year-old inventor born inside a small mining town, discovers a journal floating in his town's toxic lake and examines it as a series of bizarre events, triggered by a remarkable stranger, begin to rock his small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.