• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Promotion] Tomoson

JulesJones

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.julesjones.com
Spam received today from promo company Tomoson:

Hello,

My name is Honey, I was referred to your company by a blogger that wrote a review about your book. Does your company still work with bloggers to post about your book(s)?

This came in to my public email address. I am not a company, and there is no reason to think I am one. The spam does not mention the monthly fee Tomoson will charge me after the first 30 days.

I am tired and grumpy, and thus should refrain from speculating as to which review site sold them their contact list.

JinxVelox

Registered
Reaction score
Also received that spam email from Emma, who sent me a list of sites she thinks would fit my books.

Yes, I'm sure these Christian moms who review children's literature would love to read my often Pagan-centric contemporary and steampunk fantasies.

Sibyl696

Registered
Reaction score
I received the same email to my author account. However, I have worked with Tomoson for my business (non-book related) and the bloggers that I did work with through there were not big names and did not boost my business at all. After my 30 day trial, I did not renew or pay the monthly fee. If they had a better network of bloggers, I may consider them in the future.