AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Promotion] Tomoson

practical experience, FTW JulesJones's Avatar

[Promotion] Tomoson

Spam received today from promo company Tomoson:

Hello,

My name is Honey, I was referred to your company by a blogger that wrote a review about your book. Does your company still work with bloggers to post about your book(s)?

This came in to my public email address. I am not a company, and there is no reason to think I am one. The spam does not mention the monthly fee Tomoson will charge me after the first 30 days.

I am tired and grumpy, and thus should refrain from speculating as to which review site sold them their contact list.
    http://www.julesjones.com

Sex and love, lies and truth, shades in between. Happy endings and might-have-beens. Nine tales of these things between men. Stormy Nights - released by NineStar Press on 24 July 2017.

practical experience, FTW JinxVelox's Avatar
    Also received that spam email from Emma, who sent me a list of sites she thinks would fit my books.

Yes, I'm sure these Christian moms who review children's literature would love to read my often Pagan-centric contemporary and steampunk fantasies.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Sibyl696's Avatar
    I received the same email to my author account. However, I have worked with Tomoson for my business (non-book related) and the bloggers that I did work with through there were not big names and did not boost my business at all. After my 30 day trial, I did not renew or pay the monthly fee. If they had a better network of bloggers, I may consider them in the future.