The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Promotion] Tomoson

practical experience, FTW JulesJones's Avatar

[Promotion] Tomoson

Spam received today from promo company Tomoson:

Hello,

My name is Honey, I was referred to your company by a blogger that wrote a review about your book. Does your company still work with bloggers to post about your book(s)?

This came in to my public email address. I am not a company, and there is no reason to think I am one. The spam does not mention the monthly fee Tomoson will charge me after the first 30 days.

I am tired and grumpy, and thus should refrain from speculating as to which review site sold them their contact list.
    http://www.julesjones.com

Flynnís not as anonymous as he thinks when he tells his chatroom friends what he wants his new boss to do to him. When his boss confronts him, Flynnís choice is put up or shut up. He can play out the fantasy or walk away and forget about his fantasies forever.
    A Collision With Reality - released by NineStar Press on 2 January 2017.

practical experience, FTW JinxVelox's Avatar
    Also received that spam email from Emma, who sent me a list of sites she thinks would fit my books.

Yes, I'm sure these Christian moms who review children's literature would love to read my often Pagan-centric contemporary and steampunk fantasies.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Sibyl696's Avatar
    I received the same email to my author account. However, I have worked with Tomoson for my business (non-book related) and the bloggers that I did work with through there were not big names and did not boost my business at all. After my 30 day trial, I did not renew or pay the monthly fee. If they had a better network of bloggers, I may consider them in the future.