do you guys

biggie321hp

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I burst out in song in my home, even if no music is on. Just recently I randomly went: "I-I-I-I-I'M HOOKED ON A FEELIN'!" Or I will suddenly sing things like: "WELL SHAKE IT UP BABY, NOW, SHAKE IT UP BABY, TWIST AND SHOUT!" Or: "[FONT=proxnov-reg, arial, sans-serif]WELL, EARLY IN THE MORNIN' I'M-A GIVIN' YOU THE WARNIN' DON'T STEP ON MY BLUE SUEDE SHOES! HEY DITTLE DITTLE I'M-A PLAY MY FIDDLE, AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' TO LOSE! ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN, TELL TCHAIKOVSKY THE NEWS!"

So, yes, bursting into song is not a seldom occurrence for me.
[/FONT]

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
ever just wander around your house singing to the radio, tv or mp3 player?

The real question is...do I ever stop?

Sing, dance, in general make a fool of myself. Although I do find I have to be much more careful than some folks about listening to music while I write - if it has words, I'll start singing along and either stop typing or type what I'm singing. So music while writing has to be classical, jazz, etc.

LOL So true! Don't get me started on what happens if there is a song stuck in my head.

Yes, please do keep that to yourself. Those can be contagious.

Yes! Please! I already have been given one earworm today. I do not need another!

CJMockingbird

Registered
Reaction score
I don't sing, even when I'm alone or at a concert... haha I'm just waay too embarrassed. But I do play my Pandora/backlog of music on my laptop to clean the house or write. Sometimes I just sit around listening to music to relax.

Ally Atherton

Registered
Reaction score
I sing and talk to my dog all the time. He must think I'm nuts.

Altiv

Chasing the dragon...
Registered
Reaction score
I sing all the time. Too bad my singing voice is awful, maybe a bunch of cats meowing together sound better than I do XD

Oh, and I also talk and sing to my dog. He just stares at me, wondering what the heck is wrong with me. Sometimes my mom does that too XD

Schnurri

Registered
Reaction score
Occasionally, I do. But then my dog tells me to get back on my medication.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You mean there are people who don't?