• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta reader/swap completed contemporary romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

object of my charm

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a professional writer looking for betas to quickly look over my [fingers crossed] ready-to-submit-to-agents manuscript, Camera Ready (65,000 words). Looking for critical feedback.

Happy to swap - I'm interested in many genres.

Thanks so much,
Bella

E A ABEL

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I am seeking a beta reader swap. I would happily swap with you. My manuscript is 75 000 words and is a Paranormal Fantasy. Contact me at if you are interested. Thank you. Elizabeth.

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Elizabeth, can I strongly suggest that you remove your email from your post? Every website is "crawled" by bots called spiders who harvest email addresses which make their way to spammers and worse. We cannot prevent this, only advise our friends not to put theirs up. You can replace the @ with [at] for starters, although some bots know that one. It's probably easiest to let people contact you via private message (PM) here at AW, and from there, share emails.

Maryn, unable to stop momming

Edit--oh, good, you saw that quickly. Hope it was in time to save you any bother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.