Fire Emblem: Fates---Now with Lesbian and Gay Option! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
If there's already a thread on this, please merge this thread if it's possible. Thanks. :)
http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-sex-relationships-nintendo

http://kotaku.com/new-fire-emblem-has-same-sex-marriage-1713537258

Anyway, whoot! The new Fire Emblem game, Fates, will include a Lesbian option and a Gay Option. The only catch is that they're seperated in two games versions with two different plotlines. (It's like Pokemon games being split into seperate versions, like Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue, X/Y, Gold/Silver, etc).

So, if you wanted the male gay option, you would have to buy one version, but if you want the lesbian option, you'll have to buy the other version.

The good news, though, if you want both options available to you, is that there is a third version that combines the two storylines from the previous two versions while also including a third plotline (as DLC originally?).

I'm personally waiting for the third version so I can have both LGBT options and storylines.

Last edited:

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
that's awesome! i heard about this from a friend a couple days ago, but i didn't know anything about the separation. and yeah, i'm probably going to wait for the third version, too.

Last edited:

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
that's awesome! i heard about this from a friend a couple days ago, but i didn't know anything about the separation. and yeah, i'm probably going to wait for the third version, too.

I think the third one is rumoured to be digital, not physical game copy, I maybe? Either way, I want both storylines. I guess the company wants to make money with the two game versions. Which I understand, I guess, but I'm going to wait for the third one. I want to experience both the LGBT options and the neutral third storyline.

I wonder how much the third version will cost and will it come later after the first two?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.