Recommended Books (Other than AW's Fine Erotica Authors)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This thread's sole purpose is to steer readers toward the best erotic fiction. If we want to discuss a particular title or author, let's start a separate thread, so this one will remain all about great reading in the genre. (And the minute someone suggests a particular series, I'm starting that thread!)

"Please Don't" List:
  • Don't recommend your own books.
  • Don't recommend books by other AW members.
  • Don't recommend books which are out of print or no longer for sale except at collectible prices.
  • Don't recommend works which are not books (print or digital), such as fiction posted online.
"Pretty Please" List:
  • Give both the title and the author's name. (Or editor's name for anthologies.)
  • Specify the genre--pairing, type of activity, like that. (M/m BDSM, MF romance, FMF menage, like that).
  • Provide a trigger warning if the book contains content that merits one.
  • Give a brief summary of what it's about, say three or four lines.
  • Tell us what you especially liked about it, again in three or four lines.
  • Optional: Provide one or more links to points of purchase.

Did I overlook anything that belongs in a recommended reading list?

Maryn, trying to do this right

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, one glance at those authors' names and it went onto my wish list. Thanks!

rachelkramerbussel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rachelkramerbussel.com
I love the S.E.C.R.E.T. trilogy by L. Marie Adeline. It's mainly MF erotic romance, set in New Orleans, with a fascinating plot about a group that helps women who are down on their luck live out their very personal sexual fantasies. It's riveting and one of my go-to erotic novel reads. You can read some of it free on the author's website.

jessicab_87

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jessicaburkhart.com
Last edited:

rockhazard

I'll break in and eat your cookies!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Intentions, by Elliott Kay
Erotic Fantasy Adventure/Romance, F/M/F/F/F

Alex Carlisle is an average college student who stumbles into the ancient rivalry between Hell and the Divine, accidentally entangling himself with a succubus and an angel. Run-ins with the supernatural tend to recur once they start, so Alex will have to fight off the supernatural for life and love.

This book drew me into the battle between Good and Evil through the tale of how a succubus and an angel fall in love with a mortal. The characters are very entertaining, especially the angel. I enjoyed how vampires and werewolves are treated, as well as the numerous geek culture references.

Smashwords, and Amazon sells it as well.

Last edited: