The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Endurance Press

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Endurance Press

Does anyone know ANYTHING about this publisher? I can't find anything on this, good or bad, beyond their own website. They have several titles available on Amazon and B&N, and appear to be a POD publisher. But that's all I can find. I'd love any feedback you might have.

Link?

M/M/M contemporary erotic romance novella out now from NineStar Press!

Blog: Blue Night(blog back up, mwhahaha!)
    My art and jewelry online at SaatchiArt.
    My collected Filigree's Rule posts for would-be writers (learn from my mistakes!)

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathieArms View Post
    Does anyone know ANYTHING about this publisher? I can't find anything on this, good or bad, beyond their own website. They have several titles available on Amazon and B&N, and appear to be a POD publisher. But that's all I can find. I'd love any feedback you might have.
    Here's the link to their website: http://www.endurancepress.com/books/

That's a pretty sparse website. I can't tell what kind of books they want: they seem to lean heavily toward Christian non-fiction. Odd that they don't spell out what formats are available for purchase from the site (from the sample I tested, it seems to be only paperback, and slightly more expensive than purchasing the same paperback from Amazon, although you can download a Kindle version for free).

They provide links to their authors' blogs but very little other information. I dunno - if you're really curious, I suppose you could download one of those free Kindle versions and see how it looks, or maybe contact one of the authors and ask how their experience has been.
    Last edited by mrsmig; 06-24-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    KINGLET: Coming from FIERY SEAS PUBLISHING in August 2017

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.

I checked out their Amazon sales ranks: mostly in the millions, implying low sales on that platform, at least. Books seem to be a mix of Polish Interest, Christian & neoconservative themes, some kids' books. A publisher of the same name, with a Polish focus, was active in the 1960s with anti-Soviet books...I couldnt discover if this was coincidence or a reboot.

M/M/M contemporary erotic romance novella out now from NineStar Press!

Blog: Blue Night(blog back up, mwhahaha!)
    My art and jewelry online at SaatchiArt.
    My collected Filigree's Rule posts for would-be writers (learn from my mistakes!)

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Thanks everyone. I did e-mail one of their authors. She didn't provide a ton of information (she wasn't effusive in her praise), but she was happy enough with them that she's publishing with them a 2nd time. I may go ahead and send them my MS and see where it goes. I haven't completely decided whether I want to go the agent route with this one, or go small publishing house. My current ms is going through Penner Publishing and I've been VERY happy with their professionalism, but I don't think they handle the genre for this new one. I guess I'll keep you posted on what I find out about Endurance.