Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
I just signed up to attend the Authors After Dark convention in Atlanta, Georgia because they just opened up 70 more slots! :hooray: NYT bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon will be the Master of Ceremonies! If you've been looking to try out a convention, this is the one for you. It's designed to be a place where readers connect with authors at every panel and party, and is geared toward Indie and Self-Published authors along with trade published. It's not genre specific and, in fact, the con organizer told me they're looking to expand the kinds of books readers can find! Here's a little more about it from their Facebook page.

After spending this weekend at the Sheraton Atlanta, we've moved the signing room to a LARGER space where we can add MORE authors..
How many more? Up to 70.
Crazy right? Well we got use of a Bigger and better space that allowed for more tables! So...
the time has come to fill those spots.
Registration is $275. and the price includes 4 meals, The hotel is dirt cheap at $149/night. Signing space, Promotional opportunities (MANY) Access to over 600 confirmed readers, Free books, giveaways, 2 AMAZING dress up balls, TONS of networking time and reader connection time with CAREER READERS (Long time readers that constantly look for new authors to read) from AROUND THE WORLD!
Don't wait! get your registration in today!
*All signing authors MUST reserve their OWN room at the host hotel for a MINIMUM of 4 nights, in order to get the signing table space AND get the maximum amount of face time with readers.*
MEET THE READERS YOU WANT TO CONNECT WITH... THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO KEEP READING YOUR WORK!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/authors-after-dark-2015-hotlan…

I'll be there! Who's going to join me? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.