Bundling erotica shorts

Reformed Gypsy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to bundle together the four erotica/erotic romance short stories I have self-published and release them as a collection after the Kindle Select terms in play for two of them expire.

I'd like to make some revisions/edits though. Can anyone foresee any issues with that? Should I include a statemnt to that effect in the book description?

They weren't big sellers as singles but I will still state the content of the bundle was previously released.

Gyps

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Legally, I have no idea--but I would guess that if your revisions add content and increase word count, the fact that you sell these as not only revised but expanded might even be a selling point. If you restore deleted scenes, for instance, people who saw the originals might even buy again.

Maryn, who'd consider that

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
I'm going to bundle together the four erotica/erotic romance short stories I have self-published and release them as a collection after the Kindle Select terms in play for two of them expire.

I'd be interested in seeing how your sales compare for the bundle vs. the stand-alones. I've been waffling about this for some time, because (from what I can tell) the biggest benefit to selling individual shorts is the Kindle Unlimited payout. If you're not enrolled in Select, you lose that advantage.

Sorry, that didn't answer your question, but I'll be following this thread :)