Hello all!

EligM

Registered
Reaction score
I've enjoyed lurking in the background with unregistered browsing. It has always answered a few questions I have had, yet some have only been kind of answered. So here I am to see if I have to rewrite my book because someone might come after me with the club of the law.:tongue Not sure it will be as fun if I can't have a little fun with my writing. Thanks for the site!

ghagler

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you have a good time with us :D What genre(s) do you write in?

EligM

Registered
Reaction score
I love mixing. Right now its a mix of post apocalyptic zombie space opera, with a dash of telekinesis / telepathic users who can time travel later? Though by the end of the set I plan to phase out the zombies for the most part. Goes along with things getting better in the story line.

Way to much fun to be had making crazy, crazier.

ghagler

Registered
Reaction score
Whew, certainly a full plate you've got planned! Hope the cooking goes well!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

EligM

Registered
Reaction score
The villains of my book are the future made up offspring of people in public life today. Making us identify with how our public officials and most stars are corrupt also. Kind of like when you see someone and think that persons kids must be hell on earth.