The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] The Book Group

[Agency] The Book Group

http://www.thebookgroup.com/

Their new, this year. Their backed up by a lot of good people. Anyone have any experience with them?
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter

My YA novel, FIX ME is coming from Flux Books November 2017

No experience, but if I were still looking for an agent I'd send to them.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Has anyone gotten feedback from them yet? Their website simply says they don't personally reply to queries, but I'm wondering if they are a "No from one=no from all" agency...

practical experience, FTW DeannaR's Avatar

The Book Group

I couldn't find an existing thread, I apologize if there is already one. Just wondering if anyone has experience with THE BOOK GROUP? They look pretty reputable just wondering on any personal experience?

http://www.thebookgroup.com/

Thanks.

I trust you searched for an existing thread and might've faced difficulties because the agency name uses some common words; I was able to find the existing thread here: <snipped>

Not much information there either.

However, I know that Faye Bender is reputable, and I believe that the other agents are too. If you want to do further research, I encourage you to look up each agent individually to see their record.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 10-22-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: threads merged, thanks!

practical experience, FTW DeannaR's Avatar
    Thanks Kayley, I hadn't found that thread. Looking by the books the rep they seem like a good agency. I had searched some of the agents but information was limited there as well. Always nice to hear personal experiences. However, sometimes not being able to find a thread is a good sign too.