Middle School teacher fired for arranging time slots for student sex in his classroom.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Sometimes I run across news articles and I try to imagine how the asshole in any given scenario explains himself to his friends and loved ones. I try to script the conversations they might attempt to retain their positions in their circles.

Clearly, much worse things happen all the time, but I'm having a failure of imagination on this one.

http://fox40.com/2015/05/20/ga-midd...ested-for-letting-kids-have-sex-in-classroom/

A teacher was fired from his job and charged with a crime after he was accused of allowing students to have sex in a classroom closet. <snip> The texts, according to the mother, indicated her son could have sex in the classroom from 7:30 to 8:30. In one text, the teacher asked the teenager if he told the girl what was going to happen and that she could not tell anyone. Another text indicated the teacher did not have condoms to provide.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that beats the article I just read about a substitute teacher beating two students with his belt as they were rolling around fighting on the classroom floor.

Some things do indeed boggle the mind.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of thought process is it that convinces a teacher behavior like this is OK?

I know you don't have the answer, Perks, but I can't help asking.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if they've found the video camera he had hidden in there yet? If he was hot for prom photos, I can't imagine he missed the opportunity for a DropCam experience.

Maybe this was an extra-credit lab for sex ed class. Or jock privilege, since the teacher was also a coach.