Paid articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmelr

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We are creating a community of businesses who would be looking for quality articles.

Currently we are seeking writers who would be willing to submit paid articles for use by these businesses. As a writer, you would be reimbursed on a pay-per-use basis, meaning that every time a business would want to use your article, you'd be paid.

If you'd be interested in learning more about this new community (and opportunity), please leave me a comment below, or contact me on [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

herdon

What's up?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ipad.about.com
Sites like that are a dime a dozen, with most of them paying writers quite poorly for their work. You might want to expand on your original post on what makes your site different and/or unique.

carmelr

Banned
Reaction score
Hi herdon,
Thanks for your reply. One core value we live up to is to be fair with everyone. We came up with some ideas that would provide for a good and justified income for writers as well as value for money for the businesses who purchase the content.
We would not want to fall into the trap of squeezing the writer for an extra buck. That is not our business model.

In addition, I would be grateful if you could send me a two dime worth of the sites you mentioned. It's good to learn where others have failed in order to stay in the clear.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
That also sounds like what every other company, bar one or two scams, started off trying to do.

This is a mature market now. I suggest you heed the advice to develop a niche or other sensible market strategy other than copying a model that is currently not even working for established and respected companies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.