Total newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyEvans

Registered
Reaction score
In 2013, I started working on a book that I did not know I was going to write. I started it as a blog, and was getting good feedback to write a book. In 2015, I self-published it. It is the my story of depression/anxiety, and how I over came all of that, and my emotional eating issue. Two years, eating issue FREE!! I had free help with the book, from a stranger, who edited it for me. I had two people write the forewords. Their forwards meant the world to me. So many people said they would read it, and give feedback. Out of those so many, one person actually has. I have been rejected by one publisher, and one agent. I am still blogging, only because it is good for my soul, not because anyone else reads it. I know my book need professional help, but I believe in it, so I will pursue my goal of getting it published, as my heart allows. Happy Day to all of you!

Booklover199

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am new too! Wow good for you! Sounds like you've been though a lot! It's nice to hear someone is finding enjoyment in blogging. I tried it a few years back but never knew what to post. I'm also working on a story that need a lot of work too. I'm glad you believe in your work, sometimes I have doubt in my work but at the end of the day I always just remind myself that I do it because I like it. Best of luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.