DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand how this show works at all. I guess the balance of camp, creativity, good characters, and shocking pathos. Just wow. And yeah, that shit was powerful. Dark and brilliant. And I can't believe I wrote that about a show that should not work, but somehow just does.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
They seem to have a better grasp of time travel this season, too. I like that. Still enough wiggle room to tell a story through, but they lost me a few times in S1 over their concept of how time works and haven't yet this season.

Anybody here watching Timeless, too? For comparison?
They get the kind of conflict the Legends got this week, too. A lot. Love it.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the idea of Eobard / Reverse Flash added to the chaotic crazy of Legends. Darkh, and Sara's quest to kill him made for a great season arc, but her giving him that speech about his future, and then him getting into the time-ball kind of ruins it. (Why is there even a time-ball when R-Flash doesn't need it? And how is R-Flash directing his time runs with any accuracy?)

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
(Why is there even a time-ball when R-Flash doesn't need it? And how is R-Flash directing his time runs with any accuracy?)
And why aren't the Time Wraiths (from The Flash) chasing after him? Given what was revealed about them and time travel in Season 2 of The Flash, it seems odd that they aren't hunting him furiously right now.

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Rory Williams steals a TARDIS and is finally taken seriously. Two forced angsty young peeps are exploring past loves and obsessing over it. Wentworth Miller disgraces himself with incredible - as in: not credible, faked, forced - performance, while writers are desperately trying to merge his Prison Break story into Legends of Tomorrow by putting him in there with his still-simpleton, brutish "brother". Arrow characters are still forcing teh angste, while an old guy is desperately trying to be hip for his broody teenage sidekick.

I am honestly disappointed by this display of try-too-hard.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Alright, I'll admit it. I smiled a geeky smile when "Atom" and former Superman Brandon Routh said Cara/Supergirl kind of looked like his cousin. :e2bouncey