Hey, newbie here!

ldiego08

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is A.C Louis, an amateur science fiction writer from lands far, far away. I'm currently working in my first novel and got here after some intense Gogglin' on how to get good critiques for it.

Looking forward to get involved in the community. :) Also, guidance, advice and general comments are always welcome!

P.S.: Yeah, I'm utterly obsessed with LEGO.

Last edited:

rohstod

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! So far my experiences here have been great--the people have been friendly and welcoming. I'm sure you'll be involved in no time at all.

Look forward to seeing your stuff.

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
I'll second what rohstod said! Welcome to the forum and good luck with your novel!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Aniko

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! Just wanted to pop in and say that I LOVE lego! haha so much fun, can't wait to have children so I can play with it again.

ldiego08

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! :)

Hi there! Just wanted to pop in and say that I LOVE lego! haha so much fun, can't wait to have children so I can play with it again.

Hah, I but Lego from time to time. Don't need to be a children to enjoy it. :D The only difference is that the hype dies once you finish building the set.

SymbolicGuitar

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Louis! I think you picked a good one! I've bounced around a few other forums and none of them had the breadth of replies to submitted work that this one has. Also the quality of both the critiques and material tend to be much higher here. I suppose not letting anyone submit until getting 50 posts in kinda keeps out the riff raff lol.
Cheers!
-Devon

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
Hi A.C.!

Nice to meet you. I do not share your passion for Legos. They hurt like heck when you step on them. Good luck with your writing!