Bring guns, not gays.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
What if you're gay, but you have a really big gun?

“Enough is enough.
Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun… That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing. Well, freedom of speech isn’t just for Liberals, THEY are the ones that need to learn to “co-exist”, THEY are the ones who need to WORK to be “equal”

Therefore, in the spirit of freedom (whats left of it) and MY right to operate MY business as I see fit:
Guns ARE allowed at DIESELTEC, so much so in fact that we will offer a discount if you bring in your gun. (“On duty” cops are excluded because thats not their gun, thats my gun bought with my money, off duty absolutely!)

Best line.

Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)

Vehicles actually run better without the trucknuts attached.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why are there so many people providing me so many opportunities to continually post this?:e2smack:

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
Benjamin Franklin

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
This is just priceless:

I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge…

Amusingly self-contradictory phrasing aside, I didn't assume the guy was racist, let alone "racists." He wasn't writing about race. I assumed that he was homophobic. Does...does he think homosexuals are their own separate race?

This though, was my favorite line:

THEY are the ones who need to WORK to be “equal”

Last I heard, one of the founding principals of the US is that "all men are created equal." No effort needed.

Mocking idiots like this is almost too easy.

Last edited:

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.

Wouldn't this mean that we need diversity to be successful?

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Vehicles actually run better without the trucknuts attached.

Hey, you! Your car is gay! Get your gay car outta my garage!

Or without right-wingnuts. :e2tomato:

VeryBigBeard

Preparing for winter
Registered
Reaction score
What could possibly go wrong when a gun goes off accidentally in a place that probably has a lot of diesel fuel lying around?

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Oh, but then it wouldn't be nearly so entertaining!

I knoooooow! I often imagine this cut-down-by-IQ with only reasonably smart people remaining, but then I'm like - well who's gonna do all the overworked-and-underpaid jobs when everyone's overqualified and smart enough to steer clear? Whom can we, as individuals and as a collective, exploit? At least reality TV would be over for lack of participants...