• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

First Realm Publishing

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
Thanks. I've been with them for a year now, and they've not been very communicative. I have no idea what's selling, or what is going on. I get an automatic response from my emails saying their new website will be by the end of the day, but this has been sometime now, and there's still no new website or further communication. I'm a little bit worried, and thought I would check with AW. Appreciate the answers.

Jinsune

Registered
Reaction score
Their Facebook page hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe they're gone for good? It's pretty odd that they'd loose contact with their authors and not keep them up to date with the new website (or whether or not they're still operating).

Here's the link to their Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/FirstRealmPublishing

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
If their site's been down for over a month, I'd take it as the writing on the wall.

P.I. Barrington

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewordmistresses.com
I've been with them for a year now give or take. They've changed their web site several times in an effort to make it more accessible and navigable and I had to give one author FRP's correct email. They liked my submission and I loved my cover art! I went into cardiac arrest in March and couldn't do anything for four or five months and they've been very patient with me. There are only two other authors signed at this time that I know about; one who is prolific and it isn't me, lol. They don't initiate contact unless it's something urgent so authors have to be proactive on everything from submissions to marketing plans so it seems to be going well.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Most prolific author and one other are 'nyms of the owner. Regardless, hasn't published anything in over a year. Anyone have recent contact?