Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Three Rooms Press

Three Rooms Press

Hi all.

Does anyone have any information or experience with Three Rooms Press? I didn't see a thread for them, they seem to have been around since 1993.
    Doing the backstroke in the beer moat.

Try it, you might like it. Blogging life in the big city with Mrs Fringe.

ap, you may have seen this already but in case you haven't, Three Rooms Press is listed on the Poets&Writers website: http://www.pw.org/small_presses/three_rooms_press_0

Last update was in April, 2013, I think. They do look legit, and they're in NYC, I think. That can't be a bad thing.

ETA: I happened across a novel they published in November of 2014, listed on Amazon. Swing State. So there's that. . .
    Last edited by kkbe; 04-03-2015 at 12:37 AM.
    From SOULLESS:
    Momís big. I wonít say sheís fat but she is. When kids call her fat it makes her feel bad, I think it does anyway even though she never says it. What does she expect, though? Take it from me, kids can be really mean. I did some research on it because for the longest time I thought I was doing something wrong, a bunch of somethings and thatís why kids were mean but now I know some kids are sadists which means they like hurting people. It gives them power, making other people cry.

kk's blog